THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS LOOK AT KEY ASPECTS TO CONSIDER WHEN IT COMES TO PROTECTING WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU:
Understanding insurance: protecting what is important to you. Should something ever happen to you, personal insurance is there to provide financial security for you and your family.
The Importance of Insurance: Former AFL executive, Steve Woodhouse, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease at age 50. Mr. Woodhouse was fortunate to have appropriate insurance cover in place. Here is his story.
INCOME PROTECTION, DISABILITY AND LIFE INSURANCE ADVICE
Our approach to Insurance Advice generally follows these principles:
- Risk needs assessment based on your personal situation, including an assessment of financial protection required to cover outstanding debts, potential medical costs, lifestyle expenses and future retirement needs, using this information to provide tailored Insurance Advice.
- Optimisation of coverage, cost and tax consequences across Life Insurance, disability, income protection and trauma, including a review of any current policy features and premiums (such as the default cover inside your employer plan).
- Assessment of insurance holdings options (inside or outside of superannuation).
- Personalisation of cover based on occupation and health condition. We will work with you to find solutions where your job type or prior health conditions make insurance difficult.
There are many different types of insurance, and we can help you find the right level of wealth protection for your needs.
- life insurance
- total permanent disablement insurance
- income protection
- trauma cover
- temporary salary continuance.
Our Wealth Protection service is supported by a comprehensive insurance comparison from a range of providers to find the right solution for you.
For holdings structuring, we will consider the following aspects of your circumstances:
- Concept development of holding structures for assets based on tax, estate planning and asset protection requirements.
- Evaluation of effectiveness of discretionary trusts, self-managed super funds and investment companies as holding vehicles for investment assets. Consideration given to accessibility and both short and long-term tax optimisation.
- Set up of additional structures will only be advised if it provides a demonstrable benefit, given the cost involved in set up and ongoing compliance. We will refer you to legal professionals for the establishment of legal structures if required.
For more information on Wealth Protection, please contact us.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.