Why choose a career at Blueprint Wealth?
Blueprint Wealth is a leading financial planning and wealth management firm located in South Perth, providing financial advice to clients around wealth building, superannuation, and retirement. Licenced by AMP Financial Planning Pty Ltd (AMPFP), Blueprint Wealth is a top ranked advice firm nationally for AMPFP.
As an employee of Blueprint Wealth, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team of professionals. Our employees have worked in financial services across the globe and bring a combined total of over 250 years of experience. The diversity and depth of experience of our team keeps us fresh and unique. We welcome you to get to know our team a little better, where they have come from and the important contribution they make to our clients’ financial futures.
As a small and growing business, each employee plays an integral role at Blueprint Wealth. There is a genuine sense of ownership and responsibility for the success of the business. With our clients at the heart of everything we do, our team is focused on helping people achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
We attract people who demonstrate professionalism, integrity, teamwork and who approach each day by putting our clients’ first. If this sounds like you and you want to make a real contribution, look at the career opportunities at Blueprint Wealth.
A career with Blueprint Wealth is rewarding both personally and professionally.
- Competitive salary package
- Financial rewards that are linked to performance through an annual bonus and share plan
- Career development through professional training programs, conferences and by working alongside industry leaders
- Educational assistance to support your career development
- Reward and recognition program
- Option of flexible work hours
- Opportunity to participate in voluntary initiatives in the community (one day per quarter)
- Opportunity to participate in health and wellness programs
- Discounts on Blueprint Wealth financial planning services
- Opportunity to take part in various social functions throughout the year
If you are looking to further your career in the financial services sector and join a professional yet sociable team environment, complete the below form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a part time (3-4 days per week) or full time team member and will offer flexibility with working hours.
In this role you will:
- Develop strategy, prepare research and advice documents for clients;
- Prepare modeling of financial strategies;
- Compare and recommend products to find the best solutions;
- Complete best interest duty requirements;
- Prepare review documents;
- Check file notes and fact finds;
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements and communicate requirements to the team;
- Previous experience in a paraplanning role of 3 yrs +;
- University qualified or Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (or equivalent);
- Experience in formulating financial strategies and the production of advice documents;.
- Experience using Xplan financial planning software;
- Sound technical knowledge in Self-Managed Super Funds, superannuation, taxation, investments and insurance.
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email resume to email@example.com.
For more information on the available position please contact Peta Winkless on (08) 9423 0300.
Applications close 9th August 2019.