WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT BLUEPRINT WEALTH?
Blueprint Wealth is a leading financial planning and wealth management firm located in South Perth, providing financial advice to clients around wealth building, superannuation and retirement. Licenced by AMP Financial Planning Pty Ltd (AMPFP), Blueprint Wealth is a top ranked advice firm nationally for AMPFP.
As an employee of Blueprint Wealth, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team of professionals. Our employees have worked in financial services across the globe and bring a combined total of over 140 years of experience. The diversity and depth of experience of our team keeps us fresh and unique. We welcome you to get to know our team a little better, where they have come from and the important contribution they make to our clients’ financial futures.
As a small and growing business, each employee plays an integral role at Blueprint Wealth. There is a genuine sense of ownership and responsibility for the success of the business. With our clients at the heart of everything we do, our team is focused on helping people achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
We attract people who demonstrate professionalism, integrity, teamwork and who approach each day by putting our clients’ first. If this sounds like you and you want to make a real contribution, look at the career opportunities at Blueprint Wealth.
A career with Blueprint Wealth is rewarding both personally and professionally. We offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Financial rewards that are linked to performance through an annual bonus and share plan
- Career development through professional training programs, conferences and by working alongside industry leaders
- Educational assistance to support your career development
- Reward and recognition program
- Option of flexible work hours
- Opportunity to participate in voluntary initiatives in the community (one day per quarter)
- Opportunity to participate in health and wellness programs
- Discounts on Blueprint Wealth financial planning services
- Opportunity to take part in various social functions throughout the year
If you are looking to further your career in the financial services sector and join a professional yet sociable team environment, contact us at email@example.com.
Jobs we are currently hiring for:
Client Service Administrator
Purpose of the Position
The purpose of the position is to proactively assist the Financial Adviser and Financial Planning Assistant/Associate to meet their clients’ needs and expectations by supporting them in the day to day administration activities to enable them to maximise their productive time with their clients, as per the practice service standards.
On behalf of the Financial Adviser(s), liaise with clients in a proactive and professional manner and respond to inquiries as appropriate and required as per the practice service standards.
Key Responsibilities & Activities
Facilitate the coordination of client meetings
- Work effectively and efficiently managing the day to day tasks as required by the Financial Adviser in preparation for client meetings e.g. client packs, portfolio reports, required forms for advice implementation
- Identify and advise the client of any information/documentation required to have available for the meeting
- Record tasks in the administration system
- Be competent in taking ownership and handling tasks on behalf of the Financial Adviser
Assist with implementation of clients’ strategies
- Prepare all paperwork as required in advance for plan presentation meetings
- Check all completed application forms to ensure alignment with recommendations from advice document
- Work effectively and efficiently managing the day to day tasks as required by the Financial Adviser(s) to implement clients’ strategies
- Liaise with Fund Managers, etc. to collect client information and inform of any changes to the clients’ financial strategy
- Complete and follow up all administration activities associate with the implementation of agreed financial planning strategies for a client
- Liaise with Financial planning Assistant/Associate to keep them informed of the status of the strategy recommendations implementation
- Electronically file all clients’ paperwork
- Review implementation
- Fee Disclosure Statement requirements
Prepare Client’s Review Pack
- Complete required paperwork to support the review
- Review client file in advance to determine what is required to include in the client pack eg. fact find, Know Your Client documents, current identification, electronic authorisation
- Prepare Fee Disclosure Statements and Opt in documents in preparation for review meetings
Provide Exceptional Service to Practice Clients
- Respond to clients’ inquiries or facilitate the process to address clients’ inquiries as per the practice service standards
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with internal and external clients where relevant
- Attend and assist with client and referral party functions, if required
- Coordinate the change of client details on internal systems and with external agencies e.g. Fund Managers, Superannuation companies
- Be pro-active to identify discrepancies with client data and taking ownership to correct
Effectively Manage Practice Procedures
- Ensure effective diary management for Financial Adviser(s)
- Manage paperwork and reporting requirements
- Ensure all administrative compliance requirements are met
Maintain professional knowledge and technical financial planning skills
- Ensure professional knowledge and expertise continues to be enhanced by attending appropriate courses and/or workshops
- Attend appropriate courses and sessions and participate in activities to ensure an up-to-date understanding of client service skills in the financial planning industry is maintained and enhanced.
- Participate in activities that ensure that an up-to-date understanding of financial planning practices is maintained e.g. AMP online training, subscriptions
Qualifications, experience & skills
- Exceptional client service orientation
- Excellent written/oral communication with numerical skills comfortable with multitasking
- Knowledge of superannuation legislation
- Strong workflow, prioritisation and time management skills
- Good understanding of office procedures
- Good commercial acumen
- Knowledge of administration systems e.g. COIN
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Competent with a variety of technology applications
- Attention to detail
- Highly focussed on achieving goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively influence and persuade others to achieve objectives
- Keen to working as part of a dynamic team
- Self-motivated with regards to personal and professional development
- Financial Planning industry experience
- Client Service experience
- Willingness to participate in training, including studying for Diploma of Financial Services
- Capable of analysing processes and initiating improvements
The core competencies that Blueprint Wealth is looking for in its entire staff members are:
- Organisational skills – the ability to efficiently plan, provide for contingences and balance competing demands for a number of different clients
- Time management – Ensuring that all deadlines are met especially if conflicting. This requires an awareness of deadlines and a sense of urgency to ensure the timely completion of tasks. It also requires total accuracy and attention to detail, at times under stressful time constraints.
- Prioritisation: Managing workflow and multiple tasks given that requests may come from a number of sources in accordance with the practice’s service standards.
- Openness: The ability to demonstrate support for organisational changes needed to improve effectiveness; helping others to successfully manage organisational change.
- Capacity to learn: the ability to assimilate and apply new job-related information that may vary in complexity in a timely manner
- Analytical thinking: the ability to identify and seek out information needed to clarify a situation, and to address problems by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Communication (written & oral): Tailors communication for audience using appropriate language, emotion and medium. Clarifies own points when not clearly understood by others and using active listening and questioning to check for understanding by others. Listens actively and questions appropriately to gain full understanding.
- Relationship Building Skills: Can build rapport with clients, and shows a genuine interest in their wellbeing. Able to proactively develop lasting value-add relationships with client.
- Stress Management – the ability to cope well with pressure, stay calm and focused in order to get things done
To apply for the Client Service Administrator role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24, 2017.
If you have a query about this position, please contact email@example.com.