Why choose a career at Blueprint Wealth?
Blueprint Wealth is a leading financial planning and wealth management firm located in South Perth, providing financial advice to clients around wealth building, superannuation, and retirement. Licenced by AMP Financial Planning Pty Ltd (AMPFP), Blueprint Wealth is a top ranked advice firm nationally for AMPFP.
As an employee of Blueprint Wealth, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team of professionals. Our employees have worked in financial services across the globe and bring a combined total of over 250 years of experience. The diversity and depth of experience of our team keeps us fresh and unique. We welcome you to get to know our team a little better, where they have come from and the important contribution they make to our clients’ financial futures.
As a small and growing business, each employee plays an integral role at Blueprint Wealth. There is a genuine sense of ownership and responsibility for the success of the business. With our clients at the heart of everything we do, our team is focused on helping people achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
We attract people who demonstrate professionalism, integrity, teamwork and who approach each day by putting our clients’ first. If this sounds like you and you want to make a real contribution, look at the career opportunities at Blueprint Wealth.
A career with Blueprint Wealth is rewarding both personally and professionally.
- Competitive salary package
- Financial rewards that are linked to performance through an annual bonus and share plan
- Career development through professional training programs, conferences and by working alongside industry leaders
- Educational assistance to support your career development
- Reward and recognition program
- Option of flexible work hours
- Opportunity to participate in voluntary initiatives in the community (one day per quarter)
- Opportunity to participate in health and wellness programs
- Discounts on Blueprint Wealth financial planning services
- Opportunity to take part in various social functions throughout the year
If you are looking to further your career in the financial services sector and join a professional yet sociable team environment, complete the below form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this role you will provide administration, technical and compliance support to an aligned Financial Advisor and their clients. Responsibilities include:
- Be the main point of contact for the client for any enquiries;
- Relationship building;
- Attend client meetings with Financial Advisor;
- Completion of file notes and action items from client meetings;
- Provide assistance to client services team with client paperwork and preparation of lodgements;
- Strategy development and research preparation for the paraplanning team;
- Actively contact AMP policy holders to offer financial planning services and identify new business opportunities for existing clients;
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Co-ordinate client review meetings; and
- Maintain the data base to accurately prepare FDS and Opt in notices to clients as required.
- Previous experience in a financial planning practice of 3 yrs +;
- University qualified;
- RG146 Qualified;
- Ability to engage with planners and clients with confidence;
- High quality and attention to detail in the preparation of all work output;
- Ability to focus and prioritise work with sound time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly productive, energetic and results focused; and
- Team player.
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email resume to email@example.com.
For more information on the available position please contact Bree Stevens on (08) 9423 0300.
Applications close 28th February 2020