Why choose a career at Blueprint Wealth?
Blueprint Wealth is a leading financial planning and wealth management firm located in South Perth, providing financial advice to clients around wealth building, superannuation, and retirement. Licenced by AMP Financial Planning Pty Ltd (AMPFP), Blueprint Wealth is a top ranked advice firm nationally for AMPFP.
As an employee of Blueprint Wealth, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team of professionals. Our employees have worked in financial services across the globe and bring a combined total of over 250 years of experience. The diversity and depth of experience of our team keeps us fresh and unique. We welcome you to get to know our team a little better, where they have come from and the important contribution they make to our clients’ financial futures.
As a small and growing business, each employee plays an integral role at Blueprint Wealth. There is a genuine sense of ownership and responsibility for the success of the business. With our clients at the heart of everything we do, our team is focused on helping people achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.
We attract people who demonstrate professionalism, integrity, teamwork and who approach each day by putting our clients’ first. If this sounds like you and you want to make a real contribution, look at the career opportunities at Blueprint Wealth.
A career with Blueprint Wealth is rewarding both personally and professionally.
- Competitive salary package
- Financial rewards that are linked to performance through an annual bonus and share plan
- Career development through professional training programs, conferences and by working alongside industry leaders
- Educational assistance to support your career development
- Reward and recognition program
- Option of flexible work hours
- Opportunity to participate in voluntary initiatives in the community (one day per quarter)
- Opportunity to participate in health and wellness programs
- Discounts on Blueprint Wealth financial planning services
- Opportunity to take part in various social functions throughout the year
If you are looking to further your career in the financial services sector and join a professional yet sociable team environment, complete the below form or contact us at email@example.com.
In the Associate Advisor role you will provide administration, technical and compliance support to an aligned Financial Advisor and their clients.
- Be the main point of contact for the client for any enquiries;
- Relationship building;
- Attend client meetings with Financial Advisor;
- Completion of file notes and action items from client meetings;
- Provide assistance to client services team with client paperwork and preparation of lodgements;
- Strategy development and research preparation for the paraplanning team;
- Actively contact AMP policy holders to offer financial planning services and identify new business opportunities for existing clients;
- Consistently following compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Co-ordinate client review meetings; and
- Maintain the data base to accurately prepare FDS and Opt in notices to clients as required.
- Previous experience in a financial planning practice of 3 yrs +;
- University qualified;
- RG146 Qualified;
- Ability to engage with planners and clients with confidence;
- High quality and attention to detail in the preparation of all work output;
- Ability to focus and prioritise work with sound time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly productive, energetic and results focused; and
- Team player.
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the available position please contact Bree Stevens on (08) 9423 0300.
Applications close 14th September 2018.
The Paraplanner position provides professional and support services that enable the Financial Advisor(s) to service their clients. Through research, preparation of Statements of Advice (SOA), reports and modelling, this role assists the Financial Adviser(s) to ensure they are appropriately informed and prepared to provide appropriate, sound advice to clients.
- Review all the information received from the Financial Adviser(s) and discuss and agree on the appropriate planning strategy.
- Prepare the Statement of Advice (SOA) and prepare relevant Financial Modelling for client situations.
- Prepare scoped SOA to include superannuation, insurance, retirement planning, investment.
- Prepare comprehensive SOA strategies to include superannuation, insurance, retirement planning, social security, estate planning, investment.
- Coordinate the strategy meeting with the planner to agree on the final strategy, where strategy discussions are driven by the Financial Planner.
- Undertake relevant research and development of suitable asset allocation and investments to assist with client’s strategy development, recording all research completed in a clear manner – including product comparisons, quotes, and alternative strategies considered.
- Document strategies and record research consistent with licensee guidelines in the BID working paper.
- Assist Financial Adviser(s) with client presentations.
- Have a sound understanding of the AMP Professional standards manual – and be able to communicate this to the team and adjust procedures as required.
- Ensure all documents meet AMPFP licensee guidelines.
- Maintain accurate financial records for clients by updating the software with all new information received.
- Assist with the upkeep of the financial planning software and keep up to date with changes and enhancements with products.
- Prepare Investment Portfolio Reviews (IPR), demonstrating a sound knowledge of Wealth by Design process, risk profiling and risk reward and prepare IPR’s in line with model portfolio.
- Prepare documentation and research required in advance of client review meetings.
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical financial planning skills.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Good understanding of the financial services industry.
- Sound technical knowledge of current legislative, industry and corporate standards.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Competent with a variety of technology applications.
- Self-motivated with regards to personal and professional development
- Tertiary qualified in disciplines such as financial planning and accounting.
- Diploma of Financial Services (or equivalent)
- Product Providers – as required for important change to approved products.
- Clients, on a daily basis to assist with queries directly or transfer to the most appropriate team member.
- Clients, as needed, to ensure the practice service standards are maintained at all times.
- Practice Principal/Business Owner – to collaboratively achieve business goals
- Other Planners, Planner Assistants, Team members – to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of the whole team whilst promoting a positive, cohesive culture.
If you think this role sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com before Friday, 14 September 2018.