OUR SUPER ADVICE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Development of definable retirement goals in line with your future lifestyle expectations
- Advice in regards to existing funds and established funds
- Consolidation of funds to provide ease of tracking and reduce overall fees
- Selection of investment options, including a full Superannuation Investment Strategy
- Review and recommendations of insurance solutions
- Recommendation around salary sacrifice and non-concessional contributions to superannuation for asset protection, tax optimisation and wealth building.
SUPERANNUATION CALCULATOR AND ONLINE RESOURCES:
- Superannuation is designed to be a tax-effective way to help you save and invest for your retirement. This video looks at how you can make the most of your superannuation: Taking control of your superannuation
- Try out AMP’s Super Simulator calculator. My super simulator is designed to give you a sense of how much super you may need to retire and whether you are on track.
- Consolidating Superannuation: Most of us will have more than one job in our lifetimes. That generally means having more than one super account. Moving your super into one account may help you to save on fees and make managing your super easier. Here are some simple steps to help you sort out your super.
- Find your lost superannuation: We have created a series of three videos to help you locate your superannuation online, using a set of tools that have recently become available online from the Australian Government and Taxation Office (ATO).
For more information about superannuation advice or to book a free consultation with one of our financial advisors, please contact us.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.