Ensuring a meaningful lasting legacy for your family is a complex and emotional task. At Blueprint Wealth we provide an integrated advice schedule encompassing investment, tax and estate planning to provide customised guidance on these important issues.
Through our referral partners, we will ensure your assets are distributed where you want them to be, giving consideration to innovative and tax effective strategies. We will also work together to co-ordinate wills, enduring powers of attorney and superannuation death benefits.
While not always popular or easy to talk about, estate planning is a crucial part of any financial plan.
Watch our Top 4 Estate Planning Myths video:
Our estate planning services include advice on:
- Choosing an executor of your will
- Nominating beneficiaries for your superannuation
- Appointing a power of attorney & how they work
- Understanding your will and why you need one
Download our Distributing your assets: Estate planning in plain English fact sheet. Learn more about protecting the wealth you have built over your lifetime and ensuring it is distributed according to your wishes following your death.
Estate planning process:
- Estate planning strategy facilitation including consideration of all personal assets and assets held in other vehicles (as appropriate to your situation) including investment companies, discretionary trusts and retail and self-managed superannuation.
- Consideration of tax optimisation and creation of long-term tax effective vehicles for beneficiaries. Consideration of particular asset protection requirements post-death to cater for special family situations (e.g. minor beneficiaries, divorce situations, disabled beneficiaries).
- Preparation in partnership with our preferred legal practitioners of wills, enduring powers of attorney and binding death benefit nominations.
- Consideration of form of future death benefits, including lump sum, income streams or life interests based on dependent need, asset protection and tax circumstances.
For more information on Estate Planning, please contact us.