Please find below our current job vacancies:
Blueprint Wealth is a top performing Perth based Financial Planning practice. Established in 2001 we focus on providing holistic financial advice to clients and establish ongoing long term relationships.
With a team of over 40 people, we are continuing to grow and looking to add a Relationship Manager to our team.
The purpose of the position is to provide professional and proactive support to Financial Advisor(s) to enhance the client relationship.
A Relationship Manager is the clients’ primary point of contact, responsible for client enquires, co-ordination of reviews and ongoing service. You will assist the Associate Advisor by providing case management support for clients, assisting them in implementing the recommendations and lodging their new business.
You will manage the client relationship with a focus on retention ensuring the existing client base continues to be provided with relevant and quality advice.
We attract people who demonstrate professionalism, integrity, teamwork and who approach each day by putting our clients first. If this sounds like you and you want to make a real contribution, look at the career opportunities at Blueprint Wealth.
Manage the Financial Advisors diaries – ensure diary structures and appointment maximums are observed, all meetings are confirmed, client packs are prepared and Advisor has required documents for meetings.
- Assist Financial Advisor(s) with client meetings and presentations
- Take responsibility for file notes and action items from client meetings
- Check and prepare application forms following meetings ensuring there are correctly and fully completed, to pass onto client services for lodgement.
- Provide assistance to client services support team with client paperwork, preparation of lodgements
- Assist in lodgement is applications and implementation of advice as an overflow from client services
- Regularly communicate with client on their cases progress
- Check on correct implementation of advice
- Ensure that review meetings and Annual Advice Agreement obligations are met within the Annual Advice Agreement period.
- Ensure Financial Advisor has required documents for meetings and prepare Agenda of topics of discussion and required information
- Implement action items following review
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Respond to clients’ requests and provide the information sought – providing factual information, account details, assisting client in updating any details provided, provision of statements and required information etc
- Assist with ongoing management of self-managed super funds and ensure compliance requirements maintained
- Assist with Centrelink enquiries and management
- Deal with complaints as they arise to find a resolution for the client
- Manage client expectations on enquiries, providing regular and timely updates
- Lodge insurance claims, liaising with the client and financial institution to complete
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Good understanding of the financial services industry
- Minimum 12 months industry experience
- Sound technical knowledge of current legislative, industry and corporate standards
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent client service orientation
- Self-motivated with regards to personal and professional development
- Diploma of Financial Services (or equivalent)
- Tertiary qualified in a discipline such as financial planning, accounting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary package (benchmarked annually)
- Eligibility for the employee share option plan
- Access to employee assistance program
- Professional Coffee Machine
- Rewards and recognition program
- Celebrations & social events (inc End of financial year dinner (including partners), Christmas party, Anniversary celebrations, Quarterly social events)
- Mentoring program
- Career development plans
- Educational assistance policy, providing funding for ongoing education
- Study leave policy – time off for exams
- Opportunity to attend PD days, attend Fund manager lunches and opportunity to attend various conferences
- Extra day of leave at Christmas time
- Employee referral bonus for recommending a new staff member of $2,000
- New client referral bonus of $250 (for non-sales staff)
- Provision of on site office parking
- The ability to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to participate in voluntary initiatives in the community (one day per quarter)