Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) can provide a great deal of flexibility in retirement, but along with that flexibility comes a great deal of regulation. Managing your own superannuation fund can therefore be a complex and time-consuming task.
The Blueprint Wealth team has developed considerable expertise in this highly complex area. We have Self-Managed Super Fund Association Specialist’s (as accredited by the Self-Managed Super Fund Association) on staff.
At Blueprint Wealth we assist clients to understand their obligations and provide practical advice in operating Self-Managed Super Funds.
Our services include:
- Advice to both existing funds and established funds, depending on the client’s requirements
- Comprehensive advice on the ongoing management and compliance of the fund
- Working closely with the fund trustees and providing on-going education
- A quarterly/half yearly review service to maintain the fund
- Ongoing communication with accountants and lawyers in regards to the fund
- Investment advice
- Estate planning considerations
For more details please see our dedicated SMSF website.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.