Northern Star offers new employees the opportunity to join the Northern Star Superannuation Fund. The fund is run by AMP, one of Australia’s largest superannuation providers.
The Northern Star Superannuation Fund provides the following benefits:
Investments Options – you have the choice of 90 different investment options. Or you can have your funds invested in the low cost My Super option where the investments automatically change over the course of your working life to reduce volatility as you get closer to retirement.
Automatic Insurance Cover – when you join the fund you will be automatically provided with low cost insurance* (Term Life and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance). You can choose to increase or decrease these insurances to suit your circumstances. *Conditions apply.
We are here to help you with your superannuation fund. We provide complimentary assistance with:
- Additional insurance
- Nominating your beneficiaries
- Investment selection
- Viewing your account online
- Explanation of benefits
- Lost super search
- Salary sacrifice
- Mortgage solutions.
Advice available to you. As a corporate superannuation fund member, you are also invited to contact us about your personal financial planning strategies.
If you are a member of either Signature Super corporate super plan or a Flexible Super corporate super plan, you will find all the relevant forms you may need here.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO FROM HERE?
To join the fund – you do not need to do anything. The Northern Star Superannuation Fund is a default fund. Your super payments will be made into this fund unless you notify Northern Star otherwise.
To change your investment options – contact Blueprint Wealth at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the relevant switch form.
To change your insurances:
- To change your Life and Total and Permanent Disability Insurance cover – contact Blueprint Wealth at email@example.com and we will assist you with this process. (Note – you can increase your life and TPD insurance by one unit of cover without underwriting if you submit your application form within 90 days of starting employment with Northern Star.)
- If your employer paid Salary Continuance is provided by MLC and you need to change the level of your insurance cover, you can use the MLC insurance form. Please check with your HR adviser to determine if increasing your cover will incur any additional expenses for you.
- If your employer paid Salary Continuance is provided by Suncorp and you need to change your level of insurance cover, you can use the Suncorp insurance form. Please check with your HR adviser to determine if increasing your cover will incur any additional expenses for you.
To access Blueprint Wealth’s investment or mortgage advice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 739 827.
To view your accounts online. My AMP lets you see all your super, investments, insurance and banking all in one place – even your accounts outside AMP. It makes managing your finances easier than ever before.
For more information
We look forward to serving the needs of Northern Star superannuation members. Should you have any queries, please contact Blueprint Wealth on 1 300 739 827 or by email at email@example.com.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.