Newmont Asia Pacific offers new employees the opportunity to join the Newmont Asia Pacific Superannuation Fund. The fund is run by AMP, one of Australia’s largest superannuation providers.
Newmont Asia Pacific Superannuation Fund benefits
Investments Options – you have the choice of 90 different investment options. Or you can have your funds invested in the low cost My Super option where the investments automatically change over the course of your working life to reduce volatility as you get closer to retirement.
Automatic Insurance Cover – when you join the fund you will be automatically provided with low cost insurance* (Income Protection, Term Life and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance). You can choose to increase or decrease these insurances to suit your circumstances. *Conditions apply.
We are here to help you with your superannuation fund. We provide free assistance with:
- Completing forms
- Additional insurance
- Nominating your beneficiaries
- Investment selection
- Viewing your account online
- Explanation of benefits
- Lost super search
- Salary sacrifice
- Mortgage solutions
If you are a member of either a Signature Super corporate super plan or a Flexible Super corporate super plan, you will find all the relevant forms you may need here.
Advice available to you. As a corporate superannuation fund member, you are also invited to contact us about your personal financial planning strategies.
What do you have to do from here?
- To join the fund – you do not need to do anything. The Newmont Asia Pacific Superannuation Fund is a default fund. Your super payments will be made into this fund unless you notify Newmont Asia Pacific otherwise.
- To change your investment options – contact Blueprint Wealth at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the relevant switch form.
- To change insurance cover – contact Blueprint Wealth at email@example.com and we will send you the forms to either increase or decrease your insurance as required. (Note – you can increase your life and TPD insurance by one unit of cover without underwriting if you submit your application form within 90 days of starting employment with Newmont Asia Pacific.)
- To access Blueprint Wealth’s investment or mortgage advice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 565 554.
- To view your accounts online. My AMP lets you see all your super, investments, insurance and banking all in one place – even your accounts outside AMP. It makes managing your finances easier than ever before.
For more information
We look forward to serving the needs of Newmont Asia Pacific Superannuation Fund members. Should you have any queries, please contact Blueprint Wealth on 1300 565 554 or by email at email@example.com.