KCGM offers new employees the opportunity to join the KCGM Superannuation Fund. The fund is run by AMP, one of Australia’s largest superannuation providers.
KCGM SUPERANNUATION FUND BENEFITS
Flexibility to choose your investment options – you have the choice of 90 different investment options. Or you can have your funds invested in the low cost My Super option where the investments automatically change over the course of your working life to reduce volatility as you get closer to retirement.
Automatic Insurance Cover – when you join the fund you will be automatically provided with low cost insurance (Term Life and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance). You can choose to increase or decrease these insurances to suit your circumstances. The level and cost of insurances are outlined in the SignatureSuper® Plan Summary you received in your new employee welcome kit. (NB please contact us to arrange any changes to insurances)
We are here to help you with your superannuation fund. We provide complimentary assistance with:
- Completing forms
- Additional insurance
- Nominating your beneficiaries
- Investment selection
- Viewing your account online
- Explanation of benefits
- Lost super search
- Salary sacrifice
- Mortgage solutions
If you are a member of the Signature Super corporate super plan, you will find all the relevant forms you may need here.
Advice available to you. As a corporate superannuation fund member, you are also invited to contact us about your personal financial planning strategies.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO FROM HERE?
- Joining is easy. KCGM may automatically register you in the SignatureSuper Plan. If not, simply select the KCGM Superannuation Fund on your standard choice form and return it to your employer.
- To change your investment options – contact Blueprint Wealth at email@example.com and we will send you the relevant switch form.
- To increase your insurance cover when you first join the plan. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the forms to either increase or decrease your insurance as required. Note – you can apply to increase your Life and TPD insurance within certain limits (refer to the plan summary) within 30 days from the date of your AMP welcome letter, without the need to provide medical evidence when you apply.
- To access Blueprint Wealth’s investment or mortgage advice please contact us at email@example.com or call 1300 565 554.
- To view your accounts online. My AMP lets you see all your super, investments, insurance and banking all in one place – even your accounts outside AMP. It makes managing your finances easier than ever before.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We look forward to serving the needs of KCGM Superannuation Plan Members. Should you have any queries, please contact Blueprint Wealth on 1300 565 554 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.