Financial Planning Week 2016 kicked off today with a 24 -page Securing Your Future 2016 lift-out in The West Australian.
Securing Your Future covers a variety of topics, including:
- How much super is enough?
- Back to school basics of retirement (written by Greg Major, Financial Adviser, Blueprint Wealth)
- Making sense of the pension
- Investing: weighing risk and return (written by Brad Martin), Financial Adviser, Blueprint Wealth)
- What type of retiree are you?
- Unlock your home’s value
- Is DIY super right for you?
Watch Blueprint Wealth Financial Adviser, Brad Martin’s, video interview with Ben Harvey, Group Business Editor, West Australian Newspapers, on the topic of “Facing Risky Business: Investing is all about weighing risk and return.”
Making the right financial decisions as you close in on retirement is crucially important to a stress-free life after work. At Blueprint Wealth we offer financial advice that is right for you, no matter what stage of life you are at. Contact us to set up a plan that is right for you.